Sunday, January 11, 2009

You Can't Stop The Beat

Earlier today I made the trip to Port Washington to see John and Eric Pace in a show that they have been working on with the Roslyn Theater Company, and adaptation of Hairspray titled "You Can't Stop the Beat." They clearly spent a lot of time working on the show, and as the older members of the cast, it was clear that the younger kids in the cast looked up to them for leadership. It was a lot of fun and I am really glad that I went to see it. What made my day, however, is seeing so many of the kids from our school make the trip up to support Eric and John. 10 (11?) TMM Cast-mates were there to cheer them on. I thought this was a great example of the sense of family that we have in our group, and made me proud to be a part of the MHS Theater department.
Congrats to Eric (he played Edna) and John (he played Link) on a job well done!

On another note, we're nearing 3,000 hits - from 1,454 unique users!
The highest traffic day was the day of the cast list posting (Dec. 19th) with 294 page loads.
We have had 4 Visits from UK, 2 from Canada, and 1 from both Greece and Poland.

No comments: