Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rehearsal Schedule

Hi Everyone!
...and so it begins, below is the first little bit of the rehearsal schedule.
For those of you new to drama, this is how the rehearsal schedule will look/work.
Capital Roman Numerals are the Act, followed by a lower case Roman Numeral for the scene, separated by a comma and ended with a period.
(i.e.: "I,i." is Act 1, Scene 1.) Everyone in that particular scene should attend that rehearsal, unless it says something like "speaking parts only."
In the Google Calendar (at the bottom of this page) each event is clickable. That will allow you to see any info that is cut off (due to box size), and who should attend rehearsals.
Additionally, the document to the right "Scene Character Breakdown" will tell you about each scene.
I have "shared" the google calendar with anybody who has given me a gmail address.
I will also have a paper copy of the schedule posted on the stage door.

MONDAY:
3:00-4:30 - I,ii and I,vi.
4:30-5:15 - I,xii and I,xi.
TUESDAY:
2:45-3:15 - I,vi.
3:15-4:15 - Millie, Jimmy (we'll work duet scenes)
WEDNESDAY:
3:00-5:30 - Dance (Stenog's, File Clerks)
3:00-4:30 - CREW
THURSDAY:
2:30-4:00 - Full Cast Vocal
FRIDAY:
3:00-4:00 I,x. Check call board (SPEAKING PARTS ONLY!)

Ching Ho and Bun Foo (w/ Meers) will start rehearsals Next week, Monday at about 5:15. That should be a good lead-time to get moving on the Chinese.

No comments: