Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rehearsal week of Jan 12th

Hi Everyone!
Here is our rehearsal Schedule for next week.
It is also on the google calendar below with more details.

Jan 12 - Monday - 3pm-4:45 pm -I,iv Speaking parts only
Jan 12 - Monday - 5pm-6 pm - I,iii. speaking parts only
Jan 13- Tuesday - 3pm-5pm - I,x, Speaking parts only
Jan 14 - Wednesday - 3:15 - 5:15, Stenogs, File Clerks, Millie, Jimmy, Crew (Jimmy and Crew until 4:30)
Jan 15 - Thursday 3:30-5pm - Full Cast Vocal
Jan 15 - Thursday 5:00-6:00 - All Men except Graydon, Jimmy, Ching Ho, Bun Foo.
Jan 16 - Friday 3pm-4:30pm - I,i Full Cast

Attendance this past week was not great... Let's fix that this coming week. ESPECIALLY for the dance rehearsal and for the Full Cast rehearsal on Friday.

Let's make the "off-book deadline" earlier. Most of the dialogue is pretty manageable.
We are planning on creating a cd to practice with (this is especially helpful for those people who have work conflicts.)
Anyone who has a work conflict of any sort should email me as soon as possible with that conflict information - and I have a letter for you to give to your employer.

No comments: