Thursday, February 5, 2009

ACT I - OFF BOOK

WOW.
I'm totally impressed with how well everyone did today with ACT I.
I guess more than impressed - I'm proud that so many of you have taken such initiative and care in beginning the process of developing your characters.
Get ready for a big month of February! Next week's meeting on Wednesday is tentative.. I'll update in a future post.
Please make sure to support the Middle School Show by going to see it this wekeend!
FRIDAY 7:30
SATURDAY 2:30, 7:30
Rebecca and Sera (Eponine and Cosette from last year's Les Mis) are members of the show, as is Matt (who, to me isn't Matt, though he is eternally Gavroche). Mr. Deluca has done a great job with the cast and crew and they would love a full house!
Also, feel free to comment below, on your thoughts of the Middle School show, or anything else that's appropriate.

No comments: