Monday, February 2, 2009

Alumni things...

I love to hear when alumni are doing well... I also love when they come around to visit! Recently Alex Eisen (a.k.a. Marius '08) came around to let us know about his upcoming performance of Cabaret at Five Towns College. The show goes up April 22-24th at 7:30pm, April 25th at 2:00pm, and 7:30pm and April 26th at 2pm. Tickets will be $15. Let me know if you plan on going, I am, and I'm sure it's going to be great. Any other alumni (or current student for that matter) doing outside work should comment below, or write me an email and we'll come check out what you're doing!

p.s. Cabaret, by the way, is the first stage production I ever saw. I was in fifth grade at Meadow Drive and saw the preview, and went to see the show that weekend at Mineola High School. (1990, I believe.)

No comments: